4.09.2010

what's making me smile lately...

{image on ffffound.com}

smelling like the candle that just burned from one of my yoga or pilates classes.
wearing a tennis outfit.
long naps with silk pillows.
dried mangoes.
signing up for LA to dana point ragnar race in two weeks + the st. george marathon in october.
always the funny things jackson says day and night.
recent books i'm into.
old fashioned glass soda 
my gallon of water a day goal so far being fulfilled
gluten-free bread.  where have you been all my life?
being in san diego
hand written letters... revisiting this list. always a favorite.
temper-pedic mattresses
when people see the glass as half full.
new music.

1 lovely notes:

Unknown said...

Love this post. What's making me smile lately?

- my high school students asking me to read aloud to them
- leftover Cadbury eggs from Easter
- warmer weather!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell