3.06.2012

jams for my jelly


a friend of mine asked me to send her new music.
i am no longer hip to the scene, or was i ever? surely i doubt it.
no longer am i teaching indoor cycling classes so searching for the best music isn't on my top ten daily tasks but when i sent her my current running playlist, i decided to copy and paste it for those that always enjoy some new music.

upbeat
paradise - coldplay
tired of being sorry - ringside
lolita - throw me the statue
good life - one republic
don't stop - gin wigmore
short road - parlor hawk
addicted - greg laswell featuring morgan page
run - ben kweller
new day - body language
on your porch - the format
dead hearts - stars

these songs i'm into lately but are more sappy
i won't give up - jason mraz
this years love - david grey {melts me}
you and me - dave matthews band
pink moon - nick drake
somebody like you - keith urban
honey bee - blake shelton {i know country! what's happening}

0 lovely notes:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell