4.28.2012

L'oReal Professional Class

L'oReal sent out one of their best last week for a beneficial few hour class we all learned from.
The instructor Scott went around the room and asked each of us our history of each of our carrers and what we were looking for to learn in the class.
I N S P I R A T I O N
is what we all looked for and that is what he delivered.
the models were great - however one had no intention of cutting her hair but was trying to grow hers out.
so one cooperative model and one left in tears over two inches.

he used a pound cake cutter to get rid of her tangles! genius!


this lady was with me since my apprenticeship when i was 17!  
we did the queen of england's hair and makeup together at the st. regis!
she is talent, i must say. pure talent.






this girl was super pretty.
she didn't intend on getting bangs, but she left with indy bangs! oh!


0 lovely notes:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell