9.03.2010

last weekend of summer

happy weekend!
{via fffffound of the beautiful grace kelly}

this music video phased me.  i loved it all.

a few months ago, i helped my friend tiffany design her bedroom wall.  it was fun to put together her old pictures and design something with a real artist.

my blog friend in england, torie jane made an incredible gluten free cake with all the recipe bits here. i really want to make it.

my friend shauna made this painting for my parent's anniversary.  they luffff it!

if you want to see a funny website a friend of mine designed, click here.  i thought it was an interesting concept.

a braid for a wedding hairstyle? yes please.  i love me some braids and a bride that would want me to do this. that would be so fun.

can someone please make these with me? gluten free style?  when i see them i basically mouth-water in seconds.

the cutest way i've seen anyone announce they are having a baby publicly.  congratulations!!!

if you are a fan of the bachelor, you may want to see a twist on it here.

to everyone going back to school, and you are thinking about putting gum under your desk... think of this.

oh and one more picture that makes me super happy...
 this picture is one of my favorites of my little man.
my friend ryan bunker took this last night on his scooter.

hope you all enjoy your long weekend!

2 lovely notes:

likeschocolate said...

Soak up every last minute this weekend.

Claire Kiefer said...

SO much to say! That painting is incredible--there's no doubt your parents loved it, my goodness. Also, your son is precious--that picture with all his hair! The cutest. The gum wall grosses me out cause I have a terrible hate for gum, and accidentally touching it under a desk is a nightmare to me. UGH.

I saw the Rockstar Diaries pregnancy announcement and it is indeed pretty dang precious.

I hope you have an incredible weekend!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell