5.24.2010

vrooom

listening to: broken headlights by joey ryan

i bought my own car the day i graduated from high school.  a volkswagon jetta.  i loved that jetta like a child.  i cleaned it all the time, kissed the roof every time i almost ran a red light and only played good music in the stereo.

ever since jack's first word after mom was "vroom vroom" i've taken a liking, no, love to cars.
i like car shows, collecting cars that jack doesn't have from different states, stepping on little cars in the hallways, looking at cars, reading the same classic cars book to jack before bed, knowing car terms, dreaming of owning a BMW someday, the smell of leather, the disney movie cars, the cars ride at disneyland, dressing up like a race-car driver for halloween...
we are a car family.

i have been caught once or twice for a ticket... for speeding.
if i could be anything else, i'd be a racecar driver.
no i wouldn't, but i have had a policeman tell me i should look into it.

my favorite ticket was for going five over.
five.
in a 65 zone.
everyone goes five over.
i got caught.

oh well.
so i'm signing up for traffic school and had to share these with you.
it made my day; hopefully it can crack a smile.


Comedy For The Less Traffic... School
Pizza 4U-Great Comedians
Great Comedy School
La Clase De Trafico Para Los Latinos
The Improv Traffic School
Cheap School
Troung Day Vi Pham Bang Tieng Viet
Pacific Seminar-Traffic Safety
Second Wind Traffic School Inc.
Sunday and Everyday Traffic School
Gay Community Traffic School
I'll Never Speed Again Comedy T.S.

the rest were like defense driving, traffic school 101 yatta yatta... but truly, these were the options i had to choose from. the whole time as i am scrolling down i'm thinking how much i can't read these without taking them seriously... i don't see how any of these classes would prevent me from speeding since i can't get past it's title.  that is a distraction in itself.

online traffic school is my only option.  

1 lovely notes:

jaybs said...

A VW Jetta was my second car, my first was a VW Polo, when it came to my first completely new car after the Polo I so wanted a VW Audi and I could just not afford it, so I went for a Jetta and I hated it! LOL, two upright sitting for me.

I have sympathy with the speeding ticket I have only ever had one! and it was 3.30am in a morning on a motorway doing 75mph and the speed is 70mph and not a car in sight, except the police car hid behind a tree on a banking, never had a parking ticket.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell