7.21.2010

little J update.

currently listening to: the kooks
so tired.  can time freeze so i can catch up on everything?

i have not updated this for a while about jack.
thank you all for your sweet comments about jackson.  if i don't reply about the nice things you say, i hope you know i appreciate them and read them.  you guys are so nice to read these posts about him and like jackers.

he and i have been up to a lot lately... 
here's a few to dish out...

- jack will ask me what one color mixed with another will make.
- finally he understands the goodness of pedros tacos in san clemente.
- he will pick a certain number of fingers to lift up and test me to see if i know how many he put up.
- he has new sun kisses on his nose from going to the beach or pool everyday
- he officially loves the ocean and goes far in now he has confidence to swim
- he knows all the words to "kids" from MGMT, a few ting ting songs and still in love with ingrid.
- i caught him dipping his wheat things in his "green goblin" juice tonight.
- he sleeps with a new toy every night.  one night last week he slept with legos so he wouldn't forget to play with them when he woke up.  too funny!
- when i read to him before bed, he starts tracing my face like i do with him.
- he has a rash on him bum from wearing his bathing suit all day and tells me they are bug bites.
- he still wants to wear his red shirts every day.
- at the grocery store the other day, he told me i could get one piece of candy as long as i let him get a new lighting mcqueen.... hmm, bribed much? possibly. 
- still every morning he asks me if he is four yet.
- before bed, he has me measure him.  he hasn't moved much since last night but i keep encouraging him.
- i laugh at his jokes. he likes that. i laugh at his.
- he talks about fishing everyday. 
- he tells me he doesn't want to eat fish though because he loves nemo.
- he loves toy story still be reminds me that cars are his favorite as they are being carried in his barely chubby hands.
- this morning he was talking to my mom.  she calls everyone "honey" as their pet name.  she called jack this name and his responded seriously, "mimi! you can't call me honey because i'm not honey from a bee! you can call me jackson!"

it's crazy how much you can love someone more and more everyday when you think you have hit the maximum.  he just keeps me surprised, in love, happy, humbled, strong and worth every sacrifice.

6 lovely notes:

Annie said...

yes! we need to get together... i loved chatting it up with you at merzy's wedding. where do you live? i forget, o.c.?

elise lauren photography said...

haha! the lego thing is too funny.

Daile Wilson said...

your blog always makes me smile :)

Skye said...

i always adore the jackson posts. he is such a character! the lego thing might be my favorite from this one.

likeschocolate said...

I love when they insist on you calling them by their name and no other name. I was surprise the other day when my 3 year old said not only his first name but last name to.

anna said...

delightful!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell