7.19.2010

wanting + wishing...


sit on a billboard.
how fun does this sound?


go here. i don't know where "here"is but i want to go here.
have a wall in my house that looks like this.
and not get sick over it.

athame
take a train in colorado, along the rockies, sip hot chocolate, play scrabble on the tables, read and relax while its snowing.


i like to read... so this would complete me.
the ladder... ah.


fairytalesandglitter:anxiolytic
have an all white room with accents of cherry wood.  filled with interesting books.

visit spain and bring a man to get the full barber treatment there.
i hear it's well known there.

go here. i don't even know where here is but i want to go there.

stay in bed all day.  for no other reason at all but because i can.

2 lovely notes:

ConnieB said...

I want to go "here" too! I'm a candy junkie. That first pic is to die for cute. If only I knew of a low billboard I could shoot something just as fun (:

JMay said...

Omg! That "Go humans go" picture is so awesome, I def. want to take pictures on a billboard :-)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell