8.11.2010

31 years of eternity


elise l photography

jonathon canlas------------------------------------------------------

camping engagement photos blanket
{here is this link} - love this sesh 
Tumblr_kq1g9ihdrf1qzuhd2o1_500_larg_large
{we heart it}

dirty dancing


thirty pictures of love/couples that can convince anyone that love is in
and being alone is out.

to the couple the has been together for thirty-one years,
vic and cindy
happy in-love years together!
thank you for teaching all of us lundquist kids of what a great example love and marriage is.
you guys look rad in this picture by the way.
you guys still look rad years later.

3 lovely notes:

Claire Kiefer said...

That is an AWESOME pic of them--your parents?? Amazing. All these images are lovely and inspire me to keep the faith about love. :)

Sarah said...

Congrats to them! What a great looking couple.

Vic Lundquist said...

Thank you Melissa for this tribute. That photo reminds me immediately of that day. I remember well the location and all that I felt that day. The bell bottoms and OP shirt date me for sure tho. There is no question that I am blessed beyond all of my expectations and those blessings all derive from the Lord, through Mom. Thank you again. I love you. Dad

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell