6.01.2010

cowboys + indians





so there is this friend of mine who is super cool.  jessie miller.
she use to be my next-door-neighbor in utah.
i think everyone who lives in utah and is a stay-at-home mom is talented at every angle possible.  maybe that is just me.  opinion or not, jessie fits that description of creativity and zest for life.
jessie is really spunky and has a fun personality.  
my first conversation with her was sometime after i was sprayed by a skunk before my run, outside of our places.  we were laughing (slash) scared of the skunks return.  she told me she was stalking my blog and liked the comforter i wanted from anthrolpolgie and told me i could find the knock-off from target... then finding out we had dated two of the same guys in our past lives in college.  it was friend-at-first-sight....
right right right....

she and her husband threw their first son brody a party about cowboys and indians which i thought was clever but what stuck out to me were the facial hair tokens.  i have this weird fettish with scruffy faces {most importantly mustaches}------->

i felt it appropriate to share the love...


kudos. 
i give the peanut butter filled kudos for this one.
like a six pack.
it probably was that good of a party from the looks of it... 
my hat goes off to you jessie!

{post script} 
... is it really june?  
half of the year is already done?
happy june ya'll

{double post script}
my blog posts will be fewer and farther between.
this week is going to be another busy one.  i'll try to post something this week.
i have a high school prom this weekend i'll be doing hair for, 
a bridal shower, school all week, 
things at night and jack all week so it's tight.
hope you all have a great week and had a nice holiday.

4 lovely notes:

robyn said...

that baby, is the cutest indian i've ever seen. oh and those cupcake faces?! sooooo so so stinkin cute. did i say cute too much?

likeschocolate said...

I think it must be those Utah girls because I do not have this kind of talent. What a gorgeous party.

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

oh wow! you just made my day/week/month with all of these kind words! you are the cutest and i wish you were still living next door. especially bc the pool opened this weekend and it would be nice to have someone to walk with as im wrestling my crazy toddler!

Cheryl said...

Melis, I love your blog!!! Everything about it. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell