6.04.2010

guess who is a little fish???


or should i say shark?
i'm totally on my too short and strict 15 minute break getting my car cleaned across the street of school so i have to be quick but i have to share my excitement.
my sweet sister elise taught him how to swim in his first lesson yesterday.  check out her blog to read her cute story.
we went swimming when i came home from school yesterday.
one of my favorite son-mommy moments; completely happy for his accomplishment.

oh shoot, i have to go.
i'll upload pictures when i grab five more minutes.

this picture is right after he showed me his mad skills in the jacuzzi.
i love this boy.


everyone looks so dark, except me and jack.
i need to get out of the walls of school.  this will be my first summer indoors....

3 lovely notes:

Anna said...

What a cute boy! :-)

Bryce & Nicole said...

Cute pictures! I love playing with kids in the pool. It's so exciting when they are learning how to swim!

likeschocolate said...

Congrats Jackson on becoming a shark! Yeah! Compared to me you are tanner than I am. I always try never to get my face tanned because I am so afraid of wrinkles.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell