6.10.2010

uno dano

i have a favorite baby right now.
you can have favorites.
they are only babies for a little bit of time.
my cousin jill and jon have a boy named dane who i gush over every time i see him along with everyone else.... i don't think anyone can handle it.
at church, i entice him to come to me with cars or cherrios or my cell phone.

they let me watch him sometimes to hold over my baby hunger...


he has the prettiest eyes and loves stripes.  i hope jack is a great influence on this little man.
i missed his birthday party as i was out of town but here are some fun pictures from the party.
jill is did this photography... clever clever.

1 lovely notes:

jill said...

thanks for my first blog feature. :)

love dane.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell