12.19.2010

sixth day of christmas



on the sixth day of christmas
my mommy gave to me...

six hours of-'A-not-laying,
{at sea-world}
five, pop rings...
three french cars,
two shirts whilst listening to the DOVES,


AND
 suitcase ornament for my-size tree.






watching his skate lesson was so entertaining.
oh look at you apollo ono
courtesy of the little eight year old who skated like a pro
... i couldn't resist.
with some sweet talking and puppy eyes, he made it happen.
we pet some rays
he danced down the street

saw a polar express show in 3-d
sharks scared us
kissed in some booths
rode some rides
earned some new freckles
sat in santa's sleigh with mini-shamu
visited the rink, itching to do it all over again


  •  love days with my babe.



1 lovely notes:

Rachel said...

Jack makes me rethink my ideas about not having children. The two of you are just adorable together! XO

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell