3.03.2010

runner's block to block

listening to: regina spektor
waiting for my clients to get to class
at the studio.

so you know that movie YES MAN...
well i really liked it.

probably because i have developed some sort of girl crush, moderate obsession slash adoration for zooey.
there is a part that stuck out to me.
how corky she is.
she teaches a class of runners who like to take pictures.

so this past weekend when i was up north, i jogged everyday.
one of those days in palo alto, i brought my red camera.
{i didn't jog with my camera in the city because i was nervous of getting mugged}

these are so random... but i thought they were a tidbit interesting now that i'm looking at them.




{i'm upside-down tying my laces....}






it's no griffith park but i thought this hour long run made a few pretty pictures.
it's sooooo green in northern california.
i was loving the cherry blossoms that were in full bloom there...


more pictures from my recent travels will be posted...
my goal this year is to bring my real camera around.

2 lovely notes:

Traveller said...

Gorgeous photos! I tried taking photos whilst running and the outcome was not so pretty! I shake a little too much :) Love that movie by the way....

The Clevelands said...

Obsessed with Zooey and this post! love it. Things like these remind me why I love you so much!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell