7.08.2011

yesterday was mom's 50th!

i cannot believe my mom is half a century!
my sweet mama had so much love that day.
she met her friends in la jolla for some lunch and spa treatments.
love you mom!
{sad jack was in sf for this}
then our family met together at the white house in laguna beach for a nice dinner and gifts.  
we walked around her favorite boardwalk and then headed over to elise and drew's house.
elise made the cake and i decorated it super quick as you can see...
{no, i couldn't fit all 50 candles on there on time}
elise spent months putting together all of my mom's film negatives from years ago that never got processed while we had our old dark room in the house.  she scanned them so now we have them on the computer. such a treat for her and all of us.  thanks elise!  you are incredible!
here are some of my favorites:
a tree by our other house
me
gary + mitch surfing
blake
elise.me.bree.
{notice the blanket?}
blake
 me {easter bunny} blake.dad.
bree
 bree
 bree
bree
elise. me

0 lovely notes:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell