1.02.2010

happy new year hair


i did it... i am going back to my natural color.  i am really excited about it.
the change happened because
- i am tired of coloring it dark brown (1)
- i have not seen my natural color since i was 14 (2)
- if i try my best to live my life as natural as possible, why not throw in my hair into the mix? (3)

it will take a few bleachings and then i can get it back, let the regrowth come and vwahla! done.

{i just woke up... having this private makes me smile}

4 lovely notes:

McCall said...

i like you with lighter hair. yes. i like it.

Bracken and Bracken said...

I love your hair as much as I love your spelling of "voila" and as much as I love you :)

Unknown said...

I love your lighter hair (even though you are still stunning with dark hair)! It matches you better somehow (guess God knew what he was doing ;p). And also you are seriously making me want to cut my bangs again, lol. But I promised my boyf I would give it a rest for now -- he loves my hair long and out of my face, apparently. :D

Little Lovables said...

looks so very lovely

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell