1.03.2010


i get to pick this little love up soon and cannot wait.  i'm so excited!
every time his dad has him, we try to talk on the phone as much as possible.  i had the chance to talk to him a lot this week.  he was so adorable.  asking me how i was, asking me how my week was, telling me he missed me and couldn't wait to see me.  it's fun to see him come to life and hear what he has been wanting to say every time we do this handoff.

he usually runs up to me, and tackles me with kisses and hugs.  we just love each other so much.  he's my little buddy and i'm his mama.

love you jackson.

2 lovely notes:

robyn said...

i love this picture. adore you. and still haven't forgotten about our much needed play date.

cassandra noëlla said...

so cute. i love this blog post

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell