1.31.2010

bye bye bye 2 thousand + 9




now that it's the last day of the month of january, i had a few moments to think about 2009.
it came, and went.
what did i learn from it?
i feel like two thousand and nine didn't want to stay so it left in a blink.

i have this really good feeling about this new year.
it's treated me really well so far.
today my friends gave me a gift i cannot thank them enough for.  
my family is giving me a gift in a few days as well.
my dad gave me a gift tonight.
i feel extremely blessed beyond my capability of understanding.
i have been given much which makes it easy for me to want to give more back.
i feel like i have so many blessings in store;  at least that's what my fortune cookie told me.
it said this is going to be a good year.
one of my many blessings is...
 a lifetime, no an eternity rather with my sweet son jackson.
it's something that makes me smile.
its so good. so so good.

0 lovely notes:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell