1.14.2010

sparrow.


its so fun to be back.
thanks for reading.  i hope to not bore you or keep you on the edge of your seats since its less frequent...

i have a few things on my mind...
last year my favorite word was "adorable"
now it's "always"

also, i love the attitude that nothing is a big deal unless you make it.

i have a weight on my shoulders about being here when i want to be in Haiti.  all of those people hurting, dead, drowning, under buildings... it's so sad. i have been following the news.  its making me feel so lazy going about my day here.

i want to be there.

sorry... can't end on a sad note.
i'm just loving how cute jack has been lately.  he thinks i work at yo gabba gabba.  it's a conversation we have everyday.  then every time he eats he tells me he has a party in his tummy.  i am grateful for life.  it's treating me well.

i have more fun things to post but no time.  here's me saying hi; for now.
loves.

0 lovely notes:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell