1.11.2010

real and simple magazine

my dear dear friend lisa taylor got married last summer.
her wedding got featured in the real and simple magazine for january!
all of our friends put together this wedding {shauna lewis, aubrey messick, rachel thurston etc} so it was bound to be a HUGE success!
we all love tacos so she had a taco stand duet, mexican fiesta decor that still had class and a mariachi band!

i contributed with the chandeliers that were at my sister's wedding at the same location and did her hair all day.


so fun huh!? i love seeing my friend's talents getting published.  i will attach the links to shauna's website, aubrey's etc... they are amazing.

1 lovely notes:

Cheryl said...

That is amazing and beautiful! And I can't believe my computer is letting me stay on your blog! YAY!
It has, for months kicked me out before I can even see anything.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell