1.21.2010

little things


there is a song that puts me in an instant good moon.  i'm saying like that mood that makes you want to tap dance atop roof tops!  it's called sweet disposition by the temper trap.  they are kind of my new favorite band right now!

i'm still reallllllly happy of course and yet, missing little jack...

when i grabbed my shoes this morning, pennies came out.  it was a little reminder of the game we were playing before he left.  i'm going to san francisco this weekend to pick him up.  cannot wait!!!

picture - not me - found on http://www.fffffound.com/

2 lovely notes:

Malia said...

i agree. it's like an instant pick me up.

glad you get your jack back :)

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I love that song! Actually, I love all of the soundtrack for "500 Days of Summer." Especially She + Him. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell