1.21.2010

shoes for haitians

i am partnering up with soles4souls this week until january 27th to collect shoes for the survivors of the earthquake.  if you have any shoes to donate, please let me know.  i will try my best to come by and pick them up; otherwise we can arrange a drop by my home or office.


so far i have quiksilver donating the model's used once shoes, RVCA shoes, volcom is donating, yo gabba gabba's shoes from their studio, AND more local 24 companies {so far} in orange county and lots of my generous + loving family + friends that are able to donate their gently new/used shoes.  these shoes could be their only pair of shoes for these people.  i will be delivering these shoes to manhatten beach next week, so if you have some, please let me know via email: melislundquist@gmail.com or call me if you have my phone number. 

i will make sure the shoes get to those who really need them. we being in orange county are just sitting on an earthquake fault line waiting to happen and know people would be willing to help us if devastation were to hit.

it's heartbreaking all those people in need.  i hope this will bring them a bit of comfort.

thank you for reading this.
much love xo

1 lovely notes:

jenn (+ will) said...

dang girl you are organized! you just motivated me to try harder with my shoe drive. i'm excited. let's keep each other posted about how it goes!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell