1.12.2010

honey and the moon

i have never really loved my name and prefer fun nick-names. 
they say when you are having a conversation with someone, you should try to say that person's name three times - as it is a compliment to them.

for me, it seems so formal to have someone that knows me well call me by my whole name.
i begin liking that person that i know well a lot better once they give me a nickname.

here's some things with my name.
i feel so vain with this post...
{Melissa Shoes}
sold at nordstrom and online?
valentine themed?

i love this dress with long sleeves to the wrists...

no big deal

i'm buying it.
she took our honey namesake seriously.
{biggest looser contestants}
i hope she won for not being a looser.



who woulda known.
it's so me.







0 lovely notes:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell