1.14.2010


jackson will be gone all next week.  i am not much of a planner but here are some ideas i have been thinking about doing while he's gone and i'm missing my little best friend...

1. catching up with oldies.


2. sleeping in tights
{i guess i can do that anytime}



3. borrowing my friends kids when i get-a-missin' him



4. drinking my herbal tea all morning, noon and night in my fun china.
maybe have a tea party?




5. find a park....
maybe the one in la jolla i like a lot


6... and start this book.
although i heard it's going to rain all next week.
i like the rain.



7. taking all the buttons off my peacoats and putting them on my other peacoats.
fun huh? i think so.



8. go to a fun place to fly kites/balloons/or just take pictures.
somewhere quiet.
i have a list of friends i know who would come...
could be fun.



9. fix all my clothes that have been in a wooden basket needing to be sewed.
neglected.



10. be spontaneous and sleep!
i never catch up my sleep... which brings me to this...






i want to find a real teepee and sleep in it. too much?  maybe.
maybe for me seems to mean "no" but i think i can find one.
i like the good unexpected.

i'll be missing him so.


3 lovely notes:

McCall said...

my parents have a real tee-pee in their back yard. you can even have a fire in it. it's pretty legit.

robyn said...

um, to the above commenter - i'm really jealous that your parents have a real tee-pee in their backyard.

to you: i love that bubble picture, parks, tights and you.

jenn (+ will) said...

oh my gosh, fun!!! i want to join these adventures!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell