1.12.2011

canvas

the other night i sold a few bulky things in jack's room and saw this room divider at costco. had to get it. especially since it was the last of two left and i had been eyeing it for three weeks now. 
 jack helped me bring it home...
i have put together all of his furniture many times, minus his bassinet, by myself so i thought this was no big whop. it was.
it was such an ordeal i was up until 2am.





it doesn't help that i have to add my past scrapbooking skills to the mix.
here are the labels of each canvas:







it feels so good being so organized and that jackson is putting his toys away in the right place. all my past ideas haven't worked as well. 

1 lovely notes:

likeschocolate said...

I haven't bee to costco in weeks, but I so need this. I hope they have them hear!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Edits by Danyell